Question
Posted by: Busi | 2011/06/07

Cal-c vita for flu

I have flu symptoms and taking cal-c vita as recommended and it''s not helping. Can I take it every 2 hours for high Vitamin C intake for my flu to go away faster?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi B

The VIT C may boost your immune system to help effect a faster recovery, but it wont do much for other symptoms. Taking Cal-C-Vita every 2 hours is also not advisable - Do not take more than 2 fizzy tabs per day.

You may find Corenza C or Coryx to be more effective - It also contains Vit C, but also some other ingredient to alleviate the symptoms associated with colds and flu.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/06/13

Hi B

Reply to pharmacist