Question
Posted by: Minnie | 2012/02/21

Caffeine

Im trying to cut coffee out of my diet because its giving me headaches and NOW I wanna switch to tea Five roses but I heard it also has caffeine. IS the caffeine content as bad in tea five roese specifically?

Please assist.

Dear Minnie
I am not sure what the caffeine content of Five Roses tea is. You will have to contact the manufacturers - check on the label for a contact number of address. According to Nutrition handbooks, the caffeine content of various teas ranges from 50 to 170 mg per cup. Caffeine is caffeine, so if you find that you are sensitive to caffeine and that it causes headaches, then it would be better if you avoided all drinks and foods that contain caffeine, including tea, coffee, cacao, chocolate, caffeinated energy drinks, etc. You could try decaffeinated tea and coffee.
I hope you can find an alternative.

1

Dear Minnie
I hope you can find an alternative.