Question
Posted by: Fortune Mtshali | 2010/03/17

Caesarian Section

Hi,Doc! I once posted a question here about the diagnosis of C.P.D. Lower Segment Caesarian Section for C.P.D.:What does this C.P.D. stands for?What are its indications? I''m repeating this question because I never got any response previously,I hope this time around U''ll get a chance to respond.Thanks.

Caphalopelvic disproportion.
It means that the baby is too big to come through your pelvis.

2
Posted by: Fortune Mtshali | 2010/03/18

Thanx Dr 4yo reply,I''m very greatful,it is encouraging that U r making an effort 2reply.As they say thaat knowledge is power now I know what C.P.D. means and what it stand for.THANK U,THANK U,THANK U...

Reply to Fortune Mtshali

Caphalopelvic disproportion.