Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2011/03/07

Cabbage

I eat cabbage most of the time in my diet, will this have a bad impact on my health in a long run?

Dear Lucy
Cabbage and all the other so-called cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts) are regarded as very healthy foods because they have a low energy content and a high vitamin C content and contain phytonutrients that are regarded as protective against certain types of cancer. Broccoli is also rich in beta-carotene which is converted to vitamin A in the body. Eating cabbage regularly should, therefore, not affect your health negatively.
Enjoy

1

Dear Lucy
Enjoy