Posted by: Nina | 2012-09-28

C Section

I had my baby via c section on march 29th. up until today the area near the incision is very numb and also if i wear tight fitting jeans, it becomes very painful. when will i ever get back to normal?

Numbness around the incision is a result of cutting through the nerves in the skin and most women experience this. You get used to it eventually. If you only have pain when you wear tight jeans it probably means that the wound is still a bit sensitive. Wear looser clothing for now.

Posted by: Nadine | 2012-10-01

Hi Nina,

I had a c-section on the 22nd of March. I also have a somewhat numb feeling on my cut. And have since then been getting bad pain from the left side through to my right side across my cut.
I have no idea if this is normal, as my gynae told me at the 6 week check up that I have an infection and abnormal cells and have to see her again in 6 months.
Hope you come right soon.

Reply to Nadine