Question
Posted by: Mama | 2012/02/06

C section

Morning moms and to bes.\i just need clarity here,i wanted natural with all my heart and i ended up having a csec.I was 8cm dilated when i was told i am closing up instead of opening,so from 8cm i wnt back to 7cm.I was tied to a bed saying they are monitoring my pains or the babys heart.I know,im glad my baby and i are okk.but i cant help feel so sad when i think about it.Especially because i cant be as active as i used to be because of hurting opertion and back pains caused by epidural.
I just need to know if it is possible to stop opening up and closing instead?I feel robbed.

Thanks.

Certainly it sounds like you were not progressing and that the baby would not have delivered withour consequences to you or the baby.

1