Question
Posted by: JJ | 2009-10-30

C

Good day
I suffer from High blood and wuld like to loose some weight.I ecxerise 3 days a week and nothing is happening.I read about Citrax and wonder if i could use this.

Cape town Hi excessive doses of Yerba are contra-indicated for high blood pressure sufferers. you need to consult with your practitioner to get to the root of the problem e.g. diet, thyroid, blood sugar ect. For females an exercise routine of 6 times a week for 45 min each session is suggested for weight loss - under the guidance of a practitioner if you have any medical condition. regards Dr Smith

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi excessive doses of Yerba are contra-indicated for high blood pressure sufferers. you need to consult with your practitioner to get to the root of the problem e.g. diet, thyroid, blood sugar ect. For females an exercise routine of 6 times a week for 45 min each session is suggested for weight loss - under the guidance of a practitioner if you have any medical condition. regards Dr Smith