Question
Posted by: Revolution | 2011/02/28

BXO

I have noticed over the last months a white patch of skin on my forseking, it feels hard / coarse to the touch - but is not painful at all. I have also noticed that I am unable to retract my foreskin when erect - this was not a problem previously. I have searched the internet a bit, and found out about BXO and it seems to match my symptoms. Would this be a matter for a urologist or a dermatologist?
I am very concerned about it and would like to see a specialist, do you have any recommendations?

Hallo Revolution
I think it will be better to see an urologist for this. You can find one near you on Medpages.co.za - click on free search in the blue block on the right hand side. Alternatively you can ask your GP to refer you to an urologist.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/28

Hallo Revolution