Posted by: TT | 2009-01-21

Hi, I am a married guy ( 28 Years of age), has been for 3 years. I have 2 lovely boys with my wife. Yes, i love my wife, but we do have our ups and downs like every other relationship. this can be a long story if explain alles. let me get to the point - I have feelings for my sister inlaw, and i am pretty sure she feels the same way. She is 4 years younger than my wife, she is also in a serious relationship and is about to get married. we are always togather as a family, and when we around each other we can feel the chemistry. We haven' t talk to each other about it, because i dont know how to tell or ask her. How do i get this sorted out! Help!!!

the best is to setup boundaries in your relationship with your sister inlaw even if they are just limited to your own knowledge. by doing so she will (hopefully) follow your lead and ease-off on the chemistry / flirting. your family (as a whole - kids, wife, ect) are far too important to sacrifice for an affair!

Posted by: mmm | 2009-01-21

just imaging it though, the excitement,

I say if you could keep it to a once off thing and plan properly you may be able to pull it off

Reply to mmm
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-21

get a hang of it TT...Dont throw the love u have for ur wife away just for the lust u feeling for her sister.
self controll dats all!!! Your sister inlaw by the way should know better she need to control a booty tooo

Reply to anon
Posted by: Stupid | 2009-01-21

Man will always be the same, dumb, useless and happiness killer. y would anyone want to destroy something so beautiful for a piece of booty! coz thats all you want to do. stuff your happiness and hello to your penis... thats all you want, Bro think with your heart not your Penis.

Reply to Stupid
Posted by: TT | 2009-01-21

Thanks guys. Yes it is maybe lust that is pushing me. that is the problem. If we are togather than my heart starts pumping fast. i will try as to waht you guys suggest i do, i was thinking something eles, but never mind.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Been there | 2009-01-21

I' ve also been there. My sister in law is also VERY attractive
+sexy. Chemistry there certainly was between us but I handled it. I made sure we were never alone together, made a point of alway hugging my wife when " sister"  was around. I also avoided making too much eye contact with her + made a point of treating her like my sister. I even call her that. 2day she' s happily married + we r also still happily married. If I think back now 2 that temptation the forbidden fruit would not have been worth it. It would have caused really big sh-t. Definately NOT worth it. Stay out of trouble

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Duh | 2009-01-21

Whats the deal here? You love your wife, you want to F that all up now and go and hop in the sack with her sister? You crazy? You will mess up your life. Dont confuse love with lust. Temptations and ' chemistry'  will always come your way brother - manage it!

Reply to Duh