Question
Posted by: brent smith | 2010-08-12

buying hcg &  bacteriostatic water

Hi. I am looking for HCG for injection (Pregnyl, Novarel, Profasi etc) &  am finding it impossible to find. Even more impossible to find is bacteriostatic water for injection (not sterile water because it has no preservative). I am on testosterone replacement therapy &  need to take 250iu hcg every other day for 3 week cycles on/off as an ancillary med. The hcg comes in vials of 1500iu to 5000iu, so I have to mix this with bacteriostatic water &  store in fridge so that I can draw 250iu &  inject myself every other day. MY doctor has helped me with my other meds, but is not able to help me with this. I have tried hospital pharmacies, have checked online but cannot seem to find the stuff. I need to get the hcg in the greater Durban area because I need to hand over a prescription, but the bacteriostatic water I can order &  have posted from anyware if it is not available in Durban. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Brent

Dear Brent
Pregnyl is distributed by Donmed Pharmaceuticals. If you give your prescription to your local pharmacy they should be able to order this for you via the wholesaler. It comes with the solvent needed for mixing.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-16

Dear Brent