Posted by: baby | 2009-01-15

buying clothes with hubby

Hi all, this morning i went shopping for maternal wear with husband, so i' m one person who likes jeans , but then hubby told me to take only dresses and skirts and leave the jeans with elastic but bought dresses and skirts because he said they will fit well. i had no choice just because it is his money he was using. i felt so down , to my surprised he like to watch girls who wear jeans and tight pants he just stare at the even when i' m with him, so this makes me feel like old in those dresses and skirts, and he is happy he did because i have no choice but to wear thos clothes.

i feel so down and like i' m umagogo. what do i do in such a situation do i wear the clothes, buy myself jeans or just put the clothes away.any advice, i don' t him to see me as umagogo

Posted by: lesego | 2009-01-15

ja ne..................

Reply to lesego
Posted by: irritable | 2009-01-15

it' s amazing how much power you give to these men, but then again it' s your " types"  that get married...

Reply to irritable
Posted by: Same | 2009-01-15

Hi there,
I can identify with you, I felt very fat and ugly during my pregnancies and all sorts went through my head when it came to hubby(Even though I was not fat and ugly)
I think you are being over sensitive about him staring at others in jeans, BUT you do have the right to choose your own clothes, Take those dresses back!!! and buy some jeans

Reply to Same
Posted by: CM | 2009-01-15

Hi Doll,

Well i suggest if he spent his money then good for him. It is his loss and your gain. Let me tell you what a Diva like me would do. You take the clothes that you don' t like and you go back to the shop where you bought it for and you buy yourself sexy jeans with elastic and you enjoy wearing them. So therefore make the best out him having spent his money. If i was you i would take all the clothes back and buy sext maternity wear that would make his head turn when he sees you. Don' t give him the right to look down on you and see a Umagogo. You go girl. If you need to go to the shops let me know i will come take you. I am based in Midrand...

Reply to CM