Question
Posted by: brent smith | 2010/08/24

buy hcg &  bacteriostatic water

Hi. I am looking for HCG for injection (Pregnyl, Novarel, Profasi etc) &  am finding it impossible to find. Even more impossible to find is bacteriostatic water for injection (not sterile water because it has no preservative). I am on testosterone replacement therapy &  need to take 250iu hcg every other day for 3 week cycles on/off as an ancillary med. The hcg comes in vials of 1500iu to 5000iu, so I have to mix this with bacteriostatic water &  store in fridge so that I can draw 250iu &  inject myself every other day. MY doctor has helped me with my other meds, but is not able to help me with this. I have tried hospital pharmacies, have checked online but cannot seem to find the stuff. I need to get the hcg in the greater Durban area because I need to hand over a prescription, but the bacteriostatic water I can order &  have posted from anyware if it is not available in Durban. I have managed to find some ovidrel but the problem is ovidrel comes with sterile water &  is intended for single use injection only. It cannot be stored. My question is can I throw away the sterile water that comes with the product for reconstitution &  rather mix the Ovidrel with bacteriostatic water which has a preservative in it, &  if so how long would it then last refigerated. Do you happen to know where I can buy bacteriostatic water? .
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Brent

I'm afarid I can't help. The best person to ask these questions would be a pharmacist.

4
Posted by: Trish | 2015/06/05

Hi Brent Are you still looking for assistance with you above query ? Kind regards Trish.

Reply to Trish | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mika | 2016/08/15

I an actually looking for a stockist of bacteriostatic water