Posted by: brent smith | 2010-08-16

buy hcg &  bacteriostatic water

Hi. I am looking for HCG for injection (Pregnyl, Novarel, Profasi etc) &  am finding it impossible to find. Even more impossible to find is bacteriostatic water for injection (not sterile water because it has no preservative). I am on testosterone replacement therapy &  need to take 250iu hcg every other day for 3 week cycles on/off as an ancillary med. The hcg comes in vials of 1500iu to 5000iu, so I have to mix this with bacteriostatic water &  store in fridge so that I can draw 250iu &  inject myself every other day. MY doctor has helped me with my other meds, but is not able to help me with this. I have tried hospital pharmacies, have checked online but cannot seem to find the stuff. I need to get the hcg in the greater Durban area because I need to hand over a prescription, but the bacteriostatic water I can order &  have posted from anyware if it is not available in Durban. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Brent

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Brent, thank you for the question.
My advice would be to Google Bacteriostatic Water as there are a number of online pharmacy suppliers that you can order from.

Posted by: Janine | 2010-10-18

My Husband and I have done a 35 day sublingal drops for weight loss (imported it from america). We did very well and I lost 6kg and my husband lost 9. We are taking a 6 week break and would like to do another round. I am sure we it will be cheaper if we do the injections this time. Can you give me some advise on how we can purchase pregnl. Thanks.

Reply to Janine