Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2010-01-07

buttocks lift

Hi.I need to lift my buttocks but I don' t have a clue on what steps to follow.I need more info on the procedure, the healing process,where can I do it and how much will it costs me.

I will appreciate your help

Kind regards
Lerato

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lerato, thank you for the question.

My advice would be to have consultations with a number of plastic surgeons who have specific experience with this type of surgical procedure.

All your questions should be answered during these consultations including the cost, but my advice would also be to ask for before and after photographs of patients they have treated.

Further information on the actual operation can be obtained on a number of sites on the internet such as: http://www.plasticsurgery.org/

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010-01-09

Hi Lerato, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert