Posted by: YM | 2008-12-05

i have found that my wife has a sensitive butt ... 2 nights ago she experienced orgasm during our fourplay &  we were kissing and i was rubbing and holding her butt tightly. I have never experienced the same with my other female friends. No i didn' t touch her vigina b4 her orgasm &  we had sex after her orgasm... is it normal ? any other lady experienced the same ?

It is absolutely normal! A women can experience orgasms through the vagina, clitoris, anus and from other sensory stimuli (eg: stroking the breast, nipples and in your case the buttocks).

Posted by: GS | 2008-12-05

It differs from woman to woman... but things like this can happen. Some girls can orgasm just by playing with the breasts and nipples, and my girlfriend once had an orgasm from just a deep headmassage... in front of the tv, and we weren' t even watching porn or anything suggestive. Still don' t know how it happened, but things like this do happen.

And there are reported cases of girls having orgasm from thigh touches, lower sensual back rubbing and even knie stimulation. I don' t know how much of this is true, but like I said: It is possible.

Reply to GS