Posted by: sharon | 2009-09-19

but weigh to much

I am 25 and way 64 kg' s my problem is how can i loose waeight aal the fat is in my but what can i do help please

Dear Sharon
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. In addition to your cardio or aerobic exercises you can also use targeted exercises to reduce your buttocks and thighs (e.g. thigh rolls, etc).

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-09-20

You could follow a low fat, low GI diet. Good luck!!

Reply to Zexeon