Posted by: Milly | 2009-03-23

Bust size!

Hye there, I would like to know, what sort of exersise can I do to make by bust smaller, currently im a 34DD, and even thou I loose weight they stay the same size, Im 1.67 and weigh 64kg, is there something I can do?

Hi Milly

Other than losing fat mass, there's little that can be done - the breast tissue is primarily fat tissue, and so the only exercise that might reduce their size is exercise that burns fat. That means regular cardio training. The problem is that our genes dictate where we store this fat, and so you are finding that you can lose weight without affecting breast size. That's a very difficult problem and I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than you just need to burn fat. There are no weight exercises you can do, unfortunately, it's just cardio, or you could pursue a medical route.

Posted by: Milly | 2009-03-24

Thank you C

Reply to Milly
Posted by: C | 2009-03-23

I' ve found that doing push-ups reduced my breast size (which I did not ask for!) Maybe it will help you.

Reply to C