Question
Posted by: Trina | 2008/09/09

bust and nails

Hi can u recommend a good treatment or tablets for very weak thin peeling nails which absolutely don' t grow. What can I rub into them, what natural supplement can I take?

Secondly what is yr take on bust-enlarging pills? I only want to try this if there is one with genuine positive reviews. Is there such a product? Am almost totally flat

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to orally use calcium and magnesium and zinc orally. make sure you eat your food slowly and thoroughly - in chinese medicine the weak nails can be linked to improper digestion of food.

Biobust is the product that is the most well known to me. i suggest you give them a call.

Dr Debbie