Question
Posted by: kabo | 2009-10-30

business

my husband just recently started his own tourism business.so he is always on the road.i can spent 3 to 4 weeks without seeing him.so i wanna knw how do u guys handle this situation(wifes)don t u sometime think he is cheating where he is?pls guys am new in this business man world .use to work from home.pls share ur experience!!man welcomed!!

I'm sure other readers will have some helpful suggestions and comments here, as abc has done. A guy who is ready to cheat will do it whether he's living with you or 100 km away from you. A faithful man will be faithful whether near or far.

4
Posted by: abc | 2009-10-30

You can worry about it all you want. Worrying will not change whether or not he is in fact cheating.
My ex-husband also got his own business which he had to travel a lot... it is difficult,
BUT this also then gives you an opportunity to start focussing on your own goals.

Please know this: Only YOU are responsible for your life. IF your husband does have an affair and leave you how will you look after yourself? Please think about this very seriously, just arm yourself with independance: a car, your own earnings, investments, etc.
That way you can at least look after yourself if anything does hit the fan.
Please if there is any advise I can give anyone is LOOK AFTER YOURSELF so that IF (and I' m not saying he definitely will) he does leave you, you only have to deal witht he broken heart and not an entire broken life.

Empower yourself. You are very important. However, my wish from my heart is thar your husband loves you dearly, works hards for your dearly and cherishes as you deserve to be cherished. That does not mean you still don' t get yourself empowered either way. It s a self-esteem boost also to know you can take care of yourself no matter what.
Use this time apart though then to focus also on your own achievement, like he is focussing on his,

Everything of the best. Take care  -)

Reply to abc
Posted by: abc | 2009-10-30

Everything of the best. Take care  -)

Reply to abc
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-30

Why does he have to be away from home.
Just because he owns a tourism biz, he can get himself a office or work from home, theres the internet, he could hire someone to do the running around...and then maybe he is jusy using his biz. as an excuse to be away all the time.
Maybe he might just be cheating if your mind sometimes wonder.
Why don' t you accompany him and see what his biz. entails that he needs to be away from home to do.

Reply to Kelly