Question
Posted by: zoo | 2008-11-06

burst condom

last night i had sex with my boyfriend,we were using a condom ,it was really nice and hot we were like tigers in bed, suddenly he told me that the condom has burst while inside me,but he manage to stop and change the condom and we continue,what causes the condom to burst.its because we were rough or the condom was expired pls help

Not a psychiatrist question, I'm afraid. Try gynaedoc, or cyberdoc, or the sexologist, if there still is one working here

1
Posted by: Maria | 2008-11-06

It could just have been a faulty condom. If you are not using any other form of contraception I would suggest you get the morning after pill.

Reply to Maria