Posted by: zook | 2008-11-06

burst comdom

last night i have sex with my boyfriend using condom,after 15 minutes he told me that the condom has burst and he was still inside me,and we were tigers in bed then we stopped and he did change the condom and we continued, i just want to knew what can be the course or is the condom expired,

Condoms don't burst easily - this is more likely where a non-water-based lubricant is used, where the condom is not put on correctly or stretched too tight (the tip should not be tight, there is a little recepticle in which the ejaculate is collected), where perhaps nails or teeth have weakened it...

Posted by: ??? | 2008-11-10

lol young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to ???
Posted by: youngman | 2008-11-06

he was running on dry tyres were has he suppose to run on wets.WRONG TYRE CHOICE.

Reply to youngman