Posted by: Sandie Ferreira | 2009-08-27

I suffer sever pain in my hips from Bursitis - I have had cortizone injections a number of times with no help. I have no idea where to turn to next as I am 42 and can' t think that i need to continue this pain for the rest of my time. Can anyone give me advice on a solution - is there no ways that the fluid can be extraced?

Hallo Sandie
I think you should probably see an orthopedic surgeon to examine the hip and decide whether an operation is necessary

Posted by: B | 2009-08-27

Sandy, my best friend has busitis - also in her hips. She was referred to a physiotherapist with a speciality in I think neurotherapy - she is overseas till sunday, but I will confirm with her what the speciality is. It has really made life more bearable for her.

Reply to B