Posted by: Jon | 2012-11-02

Hello, I am expriencing slight pain in the abdomen, midway between belly button and base of sternum. I am also burping quite a lot which is very usual for me. I did go see my doctor 2 months ago for suspected ulcer and was given Altosec 20mg, Panafcort 5mg and Moxibay 400mg. The symptoms have no dissipated. Can you please advise what I can do next? I have this paranoia of contracting cancer. What I can do to alleviate my fears?

You can consult a gastroenterologist for a gastroscopy. A gastroscopy can detect cancer of the stomach lining, as well as whatever is causing your symptoms.

Posted by: jon | 2012-11-02

Should be " burping quite a lot which is very unusual for me..." 

Reply to jon