Question
Posted by: Sara | 2010-01-27

Burps

Hello,

I have written before, and I' m still suffering from abnormal burping. Everytime I empty my stomach, or when I am hungry I start to burp, uncontrollably. It' s many burps after each other, and then it' s better for a minute or two and then it starts again. Its very unpleasant and I would love to know why this is happening. I eat 3 meals a day, have normal bowels and don' t eat weird things.

I have had a barium swallow and the dr could not see anything wrong. I have also used Pancrioflat without success.

Pls let me know what you think it can be.

Tnx
Saretha

Hallo Sara
If the barium swallow was normal and Pancreoflat does not help you maybe need to do a gastroscopy to see if the valve at the top of the stomach is not working properly?

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-27

Hallo Sara

Reply to cyberdoc