Question
Posted by: concerned | 2009-04-14

burps

I have this wierd burp that smells like carbon dioxed,it stinks axcatly like co2 im not exaggerating what is it and how can i treat it.Even down there when i fart it stinks the same way i know it is not right what should i take.it smells like im dead inside help me

Dear Concerned
It could be that your food is not digested fast enough. Try using a probiotic and pancreoflat 1 each three times a day for a week or two. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. If your tummy does not work at least once every 3 days, try using something like Senokot to stimulate your bowels.