Question
Posted by: Anita | 2012/02/14

BURPING

My stomach is constantly bloated-embarassing as it it i cant stop burping-i noticed that when i chew gum or eat minty sweets its at its worse-what can i do??

Dear Anita
Some people have a tendency to swallow air which then has to be released again by burping. The reason why I suspect that this may be your problem is that you mention that the condition gets worse when you chew gum. If you still get bloated and burp all the time after avoiding chewing gum and minty sweets, I would suggest that you have a checkup with your medical dr because constant bloating can be due to so many different conditions (IBS, allergies, ulcers, gallbladder problems, etc). Once we have a diagnosis we can make the necessary changes to your diet.

1

Dear Anita