Question
Posted by: tim | 2012/05/04

burnout

past 8 years i have been in wrong career result i let my health detoriate , now my stress situation is gone worse cos i didnt treat myself early, get terrible pains, all anxious at wrk ,cant think straight gave up on all enjoyment dont want to go on antidepressants , how can start my life normal again , where shud i seek assistance

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Hi Tim. Do not despair, the great positive is that you have now reached a point of realisation that something must be done. Reach out to a psychologist who will listen attentively and give you clear direction how to sort all of this out, But act now!