Question
Posted by: Karen | 2012-07-12

Burning/pins needles in toes

The middle 3 toes of my left foot really hurt when I bend them downwards - it is a sharp sudden burning pain that can last for minutes, accompanied with a pins and needles feeling in the toes.

Feels like it is getting worse.

Any possible causes?

Karen

The feeling of pins and needles usually means that there is compression or irritation of the nerves present, supplying the spesific area with sensation. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, to have a proper diagnosis made. In the interim, you can use two Myprodol capsules, every six hours for five days, to treat your symptoms and to lesson the inflammation.