Question
Posted by: Ash | 2009/05/25

Burning when urinating

Hi, I get a burning sensation when urinating. This is not everyday but I had it last week for about 4 days. I am a 42 year old male.

Hi Ash
Burning urine is often a sign of bladder or urethra ( urine tube) infection, if you see a thick yellow discharge this could also indicate a sexually transmitted disease. Please let your doctor test your urine to see if you need antibiotics?

1
Posted by: Keen | 2009/05/25

The best would be to check with your GP. You might have a bladder infection or a case of prostatitis. If either of the two, the sooner you get it treated the better the outcome.

Reply to Keen