Our expert says:
Urinary problems post sex are common and can be caused by a variety of factors ranging from a dry vagina ,contamination , infections , latex irritation and chemicals .
To obviate your difficulty you need to :
1) perform a mid stream urine culure and sensitivity to exclude any infection.
2) always wipe after defeacation with a front to back motion or wash in a bidet .
3) it is advisable to empty your bladder post intercourse before sleeping .
4) check if you do not have a latex allergy
5) if you are not lubricating enough use a water based gel like Replens(R)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.