Question
Posted by: Joe | 2011/10/22

burning urine

My wife suffers from extreme burning urine after we engage in sex without a condom, this does not occur when we use a condom. And this will be followed by stormoch pains and bad discharge. I am blamed for infecting her with STI''s. I do not sleep around and I do not have any indications of disease.

I would suggest then that you go with her for a sexual health screen to validate your position to her...then there can be no disagreements and the solution found for her discomfort. One tip: get her to urinate after intercourse...this flushes away some of the bacteria that might have moved into her uriniary tract during penetration and may reduce the likelihood of a UTI.

Claire – SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/10/22

Claire – SASHA

Reply to Sexologist