Question
Posted by: MCF | 2009/06/22

burning stomach after a pain killer

Why is it that when I take any type of painkiller i suffer from stomach pain, and stomach burning, So badly that I am uncomfortable it even feels like my whole is aching and on fire?

I abstain from headache tablets due to the above but if the headache is unbearable I take a compral, myprodol or even grandpa. Only to suffer later.

Is there anything that I can take to sooth the burning sensation?

Dear MCF
You probably have a sensitive stomach lining - try Dolorol Forte which should be less irritating. Try Mucaine for the stomach burning