Question
Posted by: Marcus | 2009/11/04

Burning sensation when I urinate

Hello Doctor! Someone performed oral sex on me ten days ago, and I also rubbed my penis against privates, and about three days ago, I noticed that it burns when I pee. The burning sensation is slight, and I feel it mainly at the base of my penis (ie where it meets the body) and very lightly at the tip. There is no discharge. What can I take/do to stop it? Thank you. Marcus.

Hi Marcus
Take some citrosoda three times a day in water. Drink enough fluids - about 8 glasses per day ( cranberry juice is good for urine tract infections) If you see a discharge or swollen glands in the groin you need to test yourself for STD and get antibiotics.

3
Posted by: Marcus | 2009/11/06

Thank you Doctor  )

Reply to Marcus
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hi Marcus

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/04

Hi Marcus

Reply to cyberdoc