Question
Posted by: ally | 2011-11-01

burning sensation in navel

hi i had a hysterectomy 3 years ago.suffered from severe endometrosis. since last week i experience this burning sensation by my navel and my down by my cervix it is tender. I also have a lower back pain like i have my periods. do i have to worry about this or not.

Ally

I do not think that you have to be too concerned but you will have to consult a doctor for an examination, to establish the cause for your symptoms. The lower back pain can be due to a strained muscle. In the interim you can use a muscle relaxant, like Robaxin 750 mg in combination with Naproxen 275 mg. These products are available over the counter.

Ask your partner to apply Voltaren emulgel over the tender part of your lower back.