Question
Posted by: Kinda Concerned | 2011-07-09

Burning sensation after intercourse

Hi. I am 25 years old. My boyfriend and I have recently changed from using condoms to using oral contraceptives. I went to a gynae who did a check-up and said everything looks fine, then gave me the prescription. I''''ve never had sex without a condom before. We don''''t experience any problems or discomfort during intercourse, but afterwards I experience a burning sensation in my vagina. It is not unbearable, but causes a lot of discomfort. This lasts for about 30 minutes, then I feel fine again. What could be the cause of this and should I be concerned or go see my gynae?

Bacterial vaginosis can cause symptoms like you describe and i would seek to exclude that as a cause.Avisit to your GP or gynae will assist .

1
Posted by: jack | 2011-07-11

you might have a infection, drink lots of water, or use citra soda or drink cranberry juice

Reply to jack