Question
Posted by: Daniel | 2012-10-19

burning sensation

Dr
3 Mornings ago i had a small milky discharge from my penis combined with a burning sensation when urinating. Local GP tested my urine and said it was “ clean”  and prescribed an alkaliser due to high acid found. The burning sensation and milky discharge disappeared but it seems that my penis stay “ wet”  with a clear liquid similar to pre-ejaculate. Not a lot of liquid but it is there the whole time and wasn’ t so before. I am 37. Married and do not sleep around.
Any advice pls?

Daniel

The clear liquid can be due to irritation of the urethra. I do not think that it is anything to be concerned about but I still suggest that you consult an urologist for an examination.