Question
Posted by: Pixie | 2011/10/12

Burning sensation

Good day Doc,
I am worried. I have been having a burning sensation under my left armpit for months now (almost constantely), I consulted my local GP but walked out there with meds for heartburn. I even went for a "  sonar"  on my left boob as I am to young for a mamogram, without Doc knowing, but nothing was found? PLEASE HELP!?

Pixie

Possibilities for the burning sensation in your armpit include peripheral artery disease, neuropathic syndrome, diabetes and post injury syndrome and I therefore, suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination.

Feedback will be appreciated.