Question
Posted by: janine | 2011-03-25

burning sensation

Every time when I have sex with my boyfriend my urine burn when I go to the loo. Do I have to worry about this.

Dear Janine,

I cannot say that you need not be concerned. It may be that if your sex is rough and during a long session of thrusting; and if you are not well lubricated; and should some light bruising around the urethral opening happen that this could result in burning when you urinate after sex. It could also be indicative of an infection.

I would suggest that you have your urine tested at your clinic or your Dr.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-03-25

Dear Janine,

Reply to sexologist