Question

Burning sensation.

I am not sure where to post this question, but I am really concerned. Yesterday morning I woke with, almost like a burning sensation from my navel and right breast. The pain then kept comming and going for the day. Except that both side of my breast started getting that burning sensation. This morning again the pain was quite bad. I went to the toilet to #2 and when I wiped (from front to back) there was blood on the toilet paper. Howeve there was more visible blood. As there was hardly any excrement on the paper. My most concern is the burning sensation that comes from my navel, and eventually I get the same burning like sensation in my breast. Is this a call for concern? I am 21

Could this be hernia?and who should I make am appointment with, my gynae? Or just a GP?

Thanks alot in advance.

See a GP first. It is difficult to say what this is without an examination

1