Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2010/03/03

Burning sensation

Hello doc!

Whenever my boyfriend and I have sex and he ejaculates inside me it burns afterwards for about 15-20minutes, it does not happen when we use a condom or when he ejaculates outside of me. I have read that some women are allergic to semen, could this be the case or is there some other reason for this burning sensation? It also burns a lot when I urinate during those 15-20minutes.

It most likely that the friction from sex causes some irritation of the vagina and this is worse when fluid (semen) comes in contact with it. Like putting a cut under running water. You could try using lubrication such as KY jelly.

1