Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008-11-12

Burning sensation

Hi There<br><br>Just a quick question.<br>When my b/f ejaculates inside of me and we continue having sex it starts to burn and it will burn for like the rest of the night inside me.<br>Why is this?When we use condoms this dsnt happen? Thanx

This is a question best posed to the Gynae expert. There are a number of possibilities. Even though not very common some women may experience allergic reactions to sperm. It is also possible that should a woman have had rough thrusting sex, or penetrative sex for a long period of time and her lubrication had reduced and she then experienced grazing or irritation of the vaginal canal that she may then experience a burning reaction to the continued thrusting or to the semen. It may also be possible that the woman has a vaginal infection, without obvious sexternal ymptoms and she then experiences irritation in reaction to the presence of the semen or the penetrative sex.

I would suggest you follow this up with your GP and/or Gynae.

4
Posted by: Nicky | 2008-11-12

No it happens everytime we dont use a condom.
So is it that his sperm is too acidic then...

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: T | 2008-11-12

It happens to me when I haven' t had sex in a long time, say more than a week and we' re not using condoms. I thought it was normal ...?

Reply to T
Posted by: Striker | 2008-11-12

Does it happen all the time or just now and then? It might be something that he ate. Like spicy food or to much cola.

Reply to Striker
Posted by: Clara | 2008-11-12

It may be that his semen has too much acidity

Reply to Clara