Posted by: Anton | 2011-08-22

Burning problem

After i have sex with my girlfriend i experience a burning sensation in my penis. It feels like i have to urinate constantly, but nothing comes out. It goes away after a while, but its very uncomfortable!

I have to add, this only happens after a night of partying...

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Dear Anton
the most plausible explainations for your problem could be :,tight clothing/underwear with consequent micro abrasions of the urethra, dehydration ,excessive exercise/partying ,inadequate lubrication during sex . relief would come from avoiding the above or alleviating the problems by using lubrication if necessary

Posted by: Joe | 2011-08-23

Drinking before intercourse may cause that.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: jack | 2011-08-23

You have an infection and the best is to see your gp for antibiotics

Reply to jack