Posted by: J | 2008-12-22

Burning pee sensation after anal

I recently had anal sex with a new gf, without a condom. Though it was unplanned, when I pulled out, my dick was as clean as a whistel - no smudges if you get my point. Since the morning after that nite, I have the worst sensation to pee. She gave me Citrus soda, and said her previous lover used to take this when this happend to him.

It sounds like you have urethritis which is infection of the tube through which urine and semen passes. During unprotected anal intercourse, the normal bowel bacteria enter the penis and can cause infection of the urethra and bladder. If the burning doesn’t go away very soon with Citro Soda and lot of fluids, you may need an antibiotic. The ‘bottom line’ is no anal activity without a condom – ever!

Posted by: jbird | 2014-03-31

Stupidity man....stupidity caused the burning sensation. Ever heard the saying " Stupid hurts"?

Reply to jbird
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-22

It could be an infection or STD, you should never have anal sex without a condom because of the bacteria and germs that exist there. It does not mean that if your dick looked clean that it was, as all germs and bacteria are invisible to the naked eye. My advise is to see your GP so that he can treat it, don' t leave it untreated as it could lead to serious problems later on

Posted by: J again | 2008-12-22

I forgot to ask ... what caused that burning sensation??

Reply to J again