Posted by: Rozi | 2010-08-21

burning pain in chest

For a while now, I have been experiencing a burning pain in my chest on the left hand side. It does not last long. It occurs at times of stress and anxiety. I have been under a lot of stress and suffer from anxiety. Over the past 6 months I have also experience a numbing, or tingling sensation over the left part of my back. It is infrequent and does not last long. I had an epidural 18 months ago and thought it was related.

Any suggestions.

It is possible that you are experiencing eschemic heart disease. You should consult your doctor as soon as possible for an examination, blood tests and to determine your risk factors.

Posted by: Rozi | 2010-08-21

sorry, forgot to add my age. I am 38 and female.

Reply to Rozi