Question
Posted by: george | 2009/12/03

Burning pain in both legs

Hi Doc,
I am experiencing pain in both my legs.My legs feel sore and heavy and my hamstrings and tendons behind my knees feel very tight.Also experiencing burning sensation in both feet?I am a 35 year old male in pretty good shape.I have also noticed small spider veins appearing behing my knees that have been there for quite a while.I try gym regularly but it is becoming uncomfortable.If I touch my toes my hamstrings feel very tight but is a bit relieving for a while.Have you had this complaint before and is there anything you could recommend?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi George. Its difficult to really say whats wrong from this side of the computer screen!

Are you taking any chronic medication? Something for Cholesterol?

2
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009/12/09

Reply to pharmacist
Posted by: John | 2009/12/04

George
Are you using any meds? Some meds can make your muscles
pain.

Reply to John