Posted by: Sam | 2012-03-28

Burning Pain

Hi there,

I''m a 29 year old female who had 2 previous c-section,my last c-section was 3 years ago.For the last 4 month I''ve experience heavy periods that comes with lower abodminal and back pain.I was also battling with constipation and was send for an colonoscopy and everything was cleare ath the hospital.I went to see a gynae and he recommended a small op to see if there something else wrong.The pain is so severe that I at times find it very hard to stand up in the morning.Yesterday I went to see a doc which gave me 8 kind of tablets for pain and the bowel.Last night I experienced mucus in my stool also.It also feel like baby kicks in my tummy even though i''m not pregnant.I have been taken brufen for 2 weeks and now the doc also said i must use it for another 3 weeks until i see a gynae again at hospital.What''s the chances of this tablet making my problem worse?

The ibuprofen can irritate your stomach and cause a stomach ulcer. Ask your doctor to add a tablet like Omeprazole to prevent a stomach ulcer. It is possible that fibrotic bands have formed, due to the previous c-sections. Your gynaecologist would like to do a laparoscopy to visualise the insides, in order to make proper diagnosis.