Posted by: Lisa | 2008-12-10

Burning Pain

Hi There
I suffer from Yeast Infections about 3-4 times a year and am aware of the symptoms when each infection starts. About a week ago I started with a severe burning sensation in my vagina, so bad that it keeps me awake at night. No accompanying discharge or yeast like symptoms are present.
I however did begin using Medaspor Vaginal treatment as well as a Betadine Douche for the last few days.Although much better the symptoms are not altogether gone and I still now and again experience the burning sensation.My vagina towards the bottom also appears very red. I also do not suspect a urine infection as there is no pain when I urinate, in fact it provides a bit of relief and my urine is clear and straw coloured.
Any advice for me please?

It can take several days for the symptoms to clear, so perhaps give it a few days longer. If you still have symptoms, you should see a doctor.