Question
Posted by: Adele | 2011-10-17

burning on face

Hallo
I woke up last night with a burning, feeling on my face, it doesnt show any marks, it just burns at my chin and upwards on the sides, if i rub its like bumpy little things, it burns alot, and I have a watery viginal discharge, its like water coming out....I dont know if its some kind of reaction. my mother gave me cetirizine on Saturday, so I drank one Saturday night and Sunday night and i woke up with these symptoms this morning at 3h00. Can you help me. can it be this that is causing this burning in my face? what can I take for it, cause my face is still burning today.? Thank you

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Adele

For a more informed answer, please direct your question to cyberdoc.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-18

Hi Adele

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist