Question
Posted by: DD | 2009/07/30

Burning Nipple Area

For the past 3 weeks I' ve been experiencing a burning feeling in my nipple areas. My right breast more than the left. This is not just an ouch its sore, but it really burns like hell. So much so that one night I even woke up from the pain. This happens at leas 2 -3 times a week. Sometimes less. Is this because of the cold or could there actually be something wrong with me?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i would suggest you check it out. it can also be eczema. you o not mention if the skin looks different. Use a natural eczema cream over the area and consult a practitioner.

Dr Debbie