Question
Posted by: Patricia | 2011/08/29

Burning heels

In February 2011 I had a bladder operation. After that, my heels started to get very sensitive and I find that as the day progresses, it gets worse. It is a burning sensation that is also painful. I have never experienced this kind of problem before and find that shoes that comfortable shoes does not ease the burning.

Patricia

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to exclude a neuropathic cause for the pain and discomfort. A vascular cause should also be excluded. Poor circulation of the feet can cause swelling which in turn can explain the discomfort.